About The Program
As part of LIAWA’s commitment to continual improvement within the industry and ensure all Western Australian landscapers provide the highest level of service, we offer the Master Landscaper Accreditation Program.
The Accreditation Program acknowledges those in our industry who reach and maintain the highest professional levels in the following five core areas:
- Business and Contract Management
- Environmental Management
- Customer Service
- Landscape Design/Construction/ Maintenance
- Industry Promotion & Engagement
Accredited businesses will be recognised for their endorsement by the Master Landscaper logo, which they can use as part of their own marketing strategy.
Members will be featured at the annual Perth Garden Festival and WA Landscape Expo 2020, be provided the opportunity to comment on the industry through various media platforms and be listed in the Master Landscapers section on the LIAWA website.
Master Landscaper Accreditation Pre-Requisites
To achieve accreditation, there is a two-part process. Firstly, applicants must have attained, or have proof of, the following before being able to commence the program:
- Have been a member of LIAWA for at least two years.
- Have been in business as an owner/operator for a minimum of three years.
- Have relevant tertiary qualifications in the horticultural or landscape industry or have a minimum of five years’ experience in the key areas of Landscape Design, construction or maintenance.
- Can provide supporting documentation in relation to the businesses structure of operations and contracts of works.
- Evidence of a current website that shows clearly the services the business offers and illustrates landscape projects completed.
- At least two references from recent clients (within last two years).
The Master Landscaper program works on a annual cycle of training and endorsement with certification valid for two years.